The Solar Star family of products feature the right solution for any attic ventilation situation.
- Climate Control
- Regulate attic temperature for more comfortable living spaces.
- Reduce Damaging Moisture
- Help eliminate mold and prolong roof life.
- Prevent Ice Damming
- Keep your attic ventilated and eliminate ice buildup.
- Robust Design
- Select Solar Star fans meet High Velocity Hurricane Zone
- Solar-Powered Design
- Built-in photovoltaic power takes a bite out electric bills.
- Easy to Install
- Quickly installs with no wiring assembly. Leak-proof flashing compatible with all roof types.
How Solar Star Works
Solar Star Attic Fans draw hot air and moisture out of the attic discharge to the exterior.
Montage sur le toit
Make your home as cozy as a bear’s den with the RM 1200. Designed to keep your attic cool and dry, it’s the classic solution for low slope roofs, small attic spaces, and moderate to mild climates.
The RM 1600 is the papa bear of ventilation solutions, generating more power to battle built-up heat and moisture in your attic. The ideal solution for steep pitched roofs, large attic spaces, and extreme climates.
Roof Mount Attic Fans available in these attractive profiles:
This sleek, discreet design is for most roof applications.
A great alternative for north facing roofs when you need to improve exposure to the sun. It’s ideal for tile roofs when used with the self-flashing Tile Roof Add-on Kit (sold separately).
This unobtrusive, aerodynamic design is perfect for locations with heavy snow loads. It’s also another option for tile roofs when “mudding in” is preferred.
The IM 1200 Attic Fan uses solar power and your existing vents to drive out more heat and moisture, providing you with greater comfort and lower utility bills.
Great for Converting:
RM 1200 Add-On Panel
When shadows limit sun exposure and minimize the performance of your Solar Star attic fan, supplement your ventilation system with the RM 1200 Add-on Panel. It’s the sleek solution that ensures continuous operation throughout the day. Compatible with any Solar Star product.
The Thermal Switch lets you control when your venting system operates. Automatically activates when temperatures reach approximately 85° F and deactivates when temperatures drop below 65° F. Easily installs on all Solar Star models.
Recommended air intake venting (eaves or soffits) size requirements:
- 4 Attic Area (square feet)/2 = Square inches of inlet vent area
- 4 Attic Area (square meter)/0.29 = Square centimeters of inlet vent area